Which airports are close to the Eldorado Hotel & Spa?
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) – 60 miles South.
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) – 13 miles Southwest
Travel options to Eldorado Hotel & Spa from airports?
- Albuquerque International Sunport is only 60 minutes from the Eldorado Hotel & Spa. Please allow 1 to 1 ½ hours for travel times.
- Groome Transportation provides transfer service between the Albuquerque International Airport and Eldorado Hotel & Spa with frequent and convenient trips throughout each day. Only $42.29 each way. Reservation required. Telephone: 505-474-5696.
- RoadRunneR Shuttle & Charter offers shared ride, must have 4-5 people to book shared shuttle, $40.00 per person. Reservation required. Note: We are not able to connect people for a group shuttle. Telephone: 505-424-3367.
- RoadRunneR Shuttle Private. 8am-8pm $179.97, 8pm-8am $199.25. Reservation required. Telephone: 505-424-3367.
Santa Fe Municipal Airport
The Santa Fe Airport provides limited airline service by American Airlines and United Airlines only. Multiple flights daily to Dallas, Denver and Phoenix. Airport is currently undergoing a remodel.
- No taxi’s available. Uber and Lift are popular.
When does the conference begin and what time should I arrive?
The Opening Ceremony of Light begins at 7:00 p.m. Saturday, Oct 15th. Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. It is a good idea to arrive at the hotel the afternoon of the 15th so you can get your registration materials and settle into your room.
What is a good time to schedule my departing flight?
Thursday is a morning session only followed by lunch from noon to 2:00pm. Past experience has shown us that a 6:00 p.m. or later flight departure on Thursday, Oct 20th, will allow you to fully enjoy the closing ceremonies and the farewell luncheon.
When does registration start at the hotel?
- Registration for the World Congress will be October 15th from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Eldorado Concourse – grand hallway connecting the ballrooms. The front desk will direct you to that location.
- There will be two more registration times in the evening for those arriving later. They will be in the Exhibit Room, which is in the Zia Ballroom, next door to the Eldorado Grand Ballroom (sanctuary), from 6:00 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. and for 30 minutes following the closing of the Opening Ceremony of Light.
- The registration table will also be open each morning in the Exhibit Room for additional registrations. You will receive your program, name tag and meal tickets at registration.
What is the general format of the conference?
- Breakfast buffet is from 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Our program runs each morning from 9 a.m. to noon, followed by a 2-hour lunch break.
- The afternoon session is from 2:00 p.m. to approximately 5:00 p.m. A half-hour break is scheduled each morning and afternoon. We have many wonderful speakers and musicians to enjoy throughout the week.
Can I stay at a different hotel and still attend the conference?
By having all our attendees stay at the hotel with the room and meal package, we are able to pay for the large conference room needed for this important event. For this reason, in order to be fair to the people who are covering the expenses by staying at the resort, attendees are not allowed to stay at other hotels.
Will there be any free time during the conference?
We like to have a flow of activities and time to just rest and be. We take a two- hour lunch break each day and Monday and Tuesday evenings will be free. Tuesday afternoon will be free time. Lunch will be early so we can go out, explore, and weave our energies into this powerful area. Lunch on Tuesday only will be at 11 am. This will be important preparation for the influx of Light that will help to accomplish our facet of the Divine Plan.
Can I get a schedule of the speakers and events that will be at the World Congress?
We do not promote the presenters at the World Congress on Illumination because this particular conference is not about the presenters. It is about fulfilling the mission. We do, however, always have very enlightened and dedicated presenters and musicians. This is a life-transforming event for everyone involved.
How can I arrange to stay at Eldorado Hotel & Spa before or after the dates of the conference?
We will make all arrival and departure reservations with the hotel on your behalf. You may contact us by email – email@example.com or by phone - (520) 885-7909. PDT 8am-5pm PLEASE DO NOT call the hotel directly to change arrival and departure dates.
Can you tell me more about the meals?
As part of the package price of the World Congress on Illumination breakfast is included each day and either lunch or dinner, depending on our planned activities. All meals are vegetarian, but not vegan. Eggs and dairy are included. Please let us know in advance if you have special dietary requirements.
Other Hotel Information
- Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and common areas
- Iron and Ironing Board in-room
- Hair dryer in-room
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Mini refrigerator in all guest rooms
- 47-inch Flat-screen HD TV
- In-room safe
- Clock radio with iPod portal
- Plush terry cloth robes
- Dry cleaning and laundry service, Monday - Saturday
- Dogs up to 65lbs are welcome. (2 max) with $75 cleaning fee
- Valet parking only, $16 per day for our group
At hotel check in, each guest will have the opportunity to reconfirm his/her departure date. The Eldorado Hotel requires 72 hours advance notice to changes in departure times.
Are handicapped rooms available?
Yes, please contact Era of Peace and we can arrange for special room requirements. Letting us know early will ensure availability of the appropriate room for you.
Is there a dress code?
We suggest resort casual attire. All indoor venues will be temperature controlled, and a sweater is sometimes desired since what is comfortable to one may be chilly to another. Wednesday evening will include music and dancing.
What is the temperature in October in Santa Fe?
In October, the average high-temperature is 66.6°F (19.2°C), and the average low-temperature is 35.4°F (1.9°C).
Do you accept all credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We are following the New Mexico state Covid-19 guidelines. As of this writing masks and vaccinations are not required at indoor group functions. Mask requirements could change at any time. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Are triple and quadruple room accommodations available?
This year due to Covid-19 we are offering roommate matching with only one other person. If you have 3 or 4 people in your group that would like to be in one room together you may contact Linda by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone - (520) 885-7909. PDT 8am-5pm
What is your cancellation policy?
We accept cancellations up through October 6, 2020. There is a $200.00 nonrefundable processing fee for each cancelled registration and the rest of your payment will be refunded.